Spending time with your family is one of the most important things that a parent should remember. Of course, spending time with your children and other family members will be boring if you will settle with just staying inside the house eating together, watching TV and discussing some matters over dinner. Sometimes we have to be very creative to make sure that our interaction with our family member would also give a great opportunity for them to learn and explore new things.
The problem with being creative is that it could sometimes be very expensive. However, if you will turn a blind eye to cost and focus on the good things you will reap out of it, then you surely will never regret and you can say that you have your money’s worth.
One of the best things a family can do is to go on camping. This activity has been very famous ever since. Camping allows family members to explore nature and the outdoors while continuously creating that bond between each other. Families from the western societies have been very at ease with camping as a mode of intensifying family ties.
Of course, if you will go on a camping you have to make sure that you have all the things, equipments and gadgets you need such as your camping tent. The paragraphs below will tell you some tips in choosing the best camping tent for your family outing.
Choosing the Right Tent
In choosing the right tent, you have to put into consideration the following aspects:
- Size– Make sure that the tent that you will buy will accommodate your family members. There are several different sizes of a tent depending on how many people you are planning to fit into it. Remember to consider both vertical and horizontal measurements. If your family members are naturally tall, you have to make sure that you will not be stooping too much when you are inside the tent.
- Durability and flexibility to weather– When buying a tent, you have to see to it that it could stand whatever activities you are planning to do inside a tent. If you have small kids who love running around and wrestling each other, then you have to make sure that the poles are sturdy enough. Moreover, your tent should be able to withstand strong winds and heavy rain. The material should be durable enough so that it will not tear easily.
- Ventilation– See to it that when you close the tent, you and your family members will not suffocate. A good tent should allow proper ventilation to take place inside it even when you are close it.
- Price– Do not go so cheap and do not go so expensive. Make sure that buying a tent will not destroy your cost structure. The tent should be helpful to you and not a problem maker. Take time in researching and canvassing for tent prices.
Coleman Weathermaster 6 Screened Tent
Coleman has been known to produce quality camping products. From coolers, camping chairs to camping tents, Coleman is very popular as one of the best in the market.
The Coleman Weathermaster 6 Screened Tent is a very good choice if you are looking for a family tent that suits the qualities stated above. Below are some of the best features of this family tent.
- Spacious. It has two rooms and could accommodate as much as 6 adult people inside. The floor area is 17 feet by 9 feet and the center height is 6.83 feet. With this, you can comfortably sleep and spend time inside the tent without feeling like you are inside a sardines can.
2. It has a Vented Cool Air port. Hence, ventilation is not a problem. Ventilation is adjustable as this is supported by Variflow.
3. There is also an electrical access port in case you have some electrical devices you have with you.
4. This tent boasts two doors. One of it is hinged.
5. The frame is made of strong steel and fiberglass. The poles are also made of fiber glass. They are not heavy but very sturdy and stable.
6. Very easy to install.
7. This tent can stand even a week of continuous raining.
The Coleman Weathermaster 6 Screened tent is just perfect for outdoor camping. Take note, this is not only for families who would want to create a healthy bonding together. If you are a team leader in a corporate industry, you should definitely avail one of these and take your team for a team building session outdoors. This is also good for Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts. Or if you want to throw a party in the middle of the woods, then you can purchase one and bring your friends over for some nature tripping.
People who already bought this are nothing but happy campers. Looking at their reviews on the internet, you can see how satisfied they are.
One buyer said that this product is simply amazing despite some negligible flaws. Another one said that the hinged door “is a very genius idea”. And another said the he survived a storm somewhere in Milwaukee while camping because of this Coleman Weathermaster 6 Screened Tent.
So do not wait any longer. Get one for yourself now!